Villa Mura can accommodate up to 16 guests. It has 5 double rooms and 2 triple rooms on the second and third floor, and a cozy dining room on the ground floor, where you can gather with friends and family.
The tranquility and coziness of Villa Mura will make you feel right at home. The interior is traditional and stylish, in soft and warm colors. The exterior design of the house is made of natural wood and there is plenty of greenery around the house, which contributes to the ambiance needed for a good rest and relaxation for the visitors.
For your pleasant and hassle-free holiday, we ask that you comply with the accommodation policies and rules!
1. Villa Mura is a smoke-free accommodation! Smoking inside the house is not allowed. If you want to smoke, you can do it in the areas provided for that purpose in the yard.
2. Check-in at the house is after 2 pm and the check-out time is at 12 pm at noon.
3. Bringing foodstuff and alcoholic beverages in the rooms is not allowed.
4. The guests are held materially (financially) responsible for damage or loss of hotel property.
5. In case of any disturbance of public order by loud noise or music from 23:00 to 08:00 and a signal is sent to the authorities, the guests must assume full responsibility for solving the case.
6. Pets are allowed with prior notice. Their immunization passports have to be presented at check-in. Animals that are not disinfected and vaccinated are not allowed inside the house.